||40 year old, Male
- Worn and sensitive (painful) front teeth.
- Seeking “cosmetic dentistry” – poor smile with short teeth – not showing teeth when smiling.
- Severe localised wear of upper front teeth with moderate wear of upper and lower back teeth – attrition from functional and parafunctional (bruxism) habits (clenching and grinding) and acid erosion.
- Full mouth prosthodontic rehabilitation at increased occlusal vertical dimension (bite height) – a combination of composite fillings, ceramic / porcelain fused to metal dental crown and bridge work.
- Construction of upper full arch stabilisation splint – for night use only.