Since the introduction of osseointegrated dental implants in the 1960’s, the scope of prosthodontic rehabilitation has dramatically changed. With high success rates being reported, dental implants have now become the standard of care for patients with a reduced dentition. Patient expectations and demand for long-term success can only be met with careful planning, meticulous surgical approach, precise prosthetic construction, implementation of maintenance recall, early identification and management of complications.
Our “My First Implant” series of seminars is suitable for:
- Candidates who are new to implant dentistry and wish to acquire adequate knowledge before embarking on simple clinical cases.
- Candidates who have implant experience but wish to fill in knowledge gaps before proceeding onto more complex clinical cases.
Given demand, Perth ITI Graduate Study Club will present the following topics for our first meeting in 2024
Part II and III Combined
- Implant Impression with Hands-On Practice
- Fundamental Principles of Implant Crown Design
- Crown insertion with Hands-On Practice
- Basic Overview and Management of Mechanical and Biological Complications
Presented by Dr Janice Kan
Date: Wednesday 17th April 2024
Time: 6:00pm to 9:00pm (AWST)
CPD: 3 hours
Venue: The Maali, Perth Zoo
16 Labouchere Road, South Perth, WA, 6151 (directly across from the Richardson Reserve Carpark)
Cost: Free for all ITI members with places allocated to Perth Graduate Study Club Members first.